Covid-19 Safety Plan
Learning Links is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our patrons and staff. Below is a list of the practices we have put in place to keep everyone safe at our Charity Housie sessions.
- Wiping down PETs before and after each session.
- Providing access to hand sanitiser.
- Regularly wiping down work stations.
- Regularly washing and sanitising hands.
- Wearing face masks as directed by NSW Health.
- Reminding patrons to social distance.
- Liaising with clubs to ensure we comply with capacity and seating plans.
- Restricting entry to only players who are double vaccinated. Vaccination certificates will be checked prior to entry.