Covid-19 Safety Plan
Learning Links is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our patrons and staff. Below is a list of the practices we have put in place to keep everyone safe at our Charity Housie sessions.
- Wiping down PETs before and after each session.
- Providing access to hand sanitiser.
- Regularly wiping down work stations.
- Use of gloves when cash handling or regularly sanitising hands if gloves are not worn.
- Wearing face masks when required or as directed by NSW Health.
- Reminding patrons to social distance.
- Liaising with clubs to ensure we comply with capacity and seating plans.
Check out our list of weekly Housie sessions here, we hope to see you soon!