Covid-19 Safety Plan
Learning Links is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our patrons and staff. Below is a list of the practices we have put in place to keep everyone safe at our Charity Housie sessions.
- Wiping down PETs before and after each session.
- Providing access to hand sanitiser.
- Regularly wiping down work stations.
- Regularly washing and sanitising hands.
- Wearing face masks as directed by NSW Health.
- Reminding patrons to social distance.
- Liaising with clubs to ensure we comply with capacity and seating plans.
- Restricting entry to only players who are double vaccinated. Vaccination certificates will be checked prior to entry.
Check out when your favourite Housie sessions are next on here. We hope to see you soon!