Charity Housie Sessions
THINKING OF INTRODUCING HOUSIE TO YOUR CLUB?
HERE’S A FEW REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD!
Do you currently run bingo in your club? Would you like to ‘upgrade’ to a Bingo/Housie session to attract more valuable patrons through your doors? Or is Housie an activity you’ve heard is a great low-cost addition to your weekly events schedule, but you don’t know how to implement it?
In NSW, Charity Housie is highly regulated and must be run by a registered charity. Learning Links is a long-standing and highly regarded Australian not-for-profit and charity dedicated to helping children who experience difficulties with learning. Learning Links is also the largest provider of Charity Housie in NSW with over 80 sessions running every week. Our sessions currently run throughout metropolitan Sydney, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Illawarra, Wagga Wagga, Tweed Heads and Brisbane.
WHY CHOOSE LEARNING LINKS CHARITY HOUSIE?
- We have a specialised Housie team and structure in place to ensure all sessions are fully compliant and professionally run.
- Our trained Supervisors take all the work and stress out of running the sessions and look after everything for you.
- Fully integrated marketing strategies support each session, including regular promotions, the website and a dedicated Facebook page.
- Regular business reviews are conducted to provide you with session results, growth and ROI.
- Our amazing, friendly and supportive staff make sessions so fun that players will be back every week!
Learning Links has been providing support for children with learning difficulties and their families for over 50 years. The organisation now helps close to 7000 children, works in partnership with over 100 schools and communities, and provides professional development opportunities for almost 3000 education, allied health and other professionals each year. Introducing Charity Housie to your club will not only promise an increase in patronage, but help Learning Links to continue to support the many children and families who need help.
For more information please contact our Executive Manager, Clubs – Sarah Young on email@example.com